Advanced Diploma in Airport Ground Staff
The position Ground Staff of an International Airline includes various amounts of responsibilities. They were classified into stock, freight and material movers. A Ground Staff is the one who is responsible for all the works which was not done by on-flight staffs and there are also various Courses for Ground Staff Training in Airport were offered. The number of works done by Ground Staff is as follows,
- Passenger Service Agent.
- Baggage or Luggage Handlers
- Aircraft Ground Crew
A Passenger Service agent can be also called as Flight Customer Service Agent. They are responsible for fulfilling the needs and safety requirements of passengers. They also use mechanical equipment called Ground Support Equipment (GSE). Other ground staff positions were aircraft cleaners. They are responsible for cleaning the aircraft interiors after the completion of each flight.
Airport Ground Staff is responsible for:
- Checking Passengers and their luggage before boarding to plane.
- Reserving Air Tickets or Re-routing the passengers whose flights have been delayed or cancelled.
- Helping disabled persons and Passengers whose travelling with young children.
- Checking the Passenger’s Passport and baggage before leaving the Airport.
- Handling passengers in a polite way and providing a high level of customer service.
- Taking care of passenger needs, ticketing, etc.
What you get from Airport Ground Staff training in Chennai:
FITA Aviation offers various Airport Ground Staff courses for the students who are looking for a career as Ground Staff in Aviation industry. We provide high class training with experienced professional trainers. Our Airport Ground Staff Course trains you to handle both Passenger and Cargo. After completing the Ground Staff training you will definitely have in–depth knowledge about procedures utilized by Aviation industry.
This Six months Ground Staff course can take the interested candidates those who have minimum eligibility of Graduate in arts or engineering. The Ground staff Courses will be having with the combination of both Classroom and Practical sessions and provided along with the Presentation and Communication skills.
Key points you learn in Ground Staff Course:
Thousands of passengers travel and 1.4 lakh a tonne of cargo are transported by flight every day in the World. Airlines have support team working round the clock by handling passengers and flights at Airports called as Ground Staff. The key points that every Ground staff know is as follows,
- To learn introduction about Aircraft and Aviation industry.
- To learn the way of communicating with passengers and airline personnel.
- To learn about the Guidelines for handling Luggage and Baggage.
- To learn about safety and Maintenance instructions
- To learn the handling of Ground Support Equipments
Which skill will help you to attain Ground Staff career at Aviation Industry:
- Communication and interaction skill
- Planning and Organizing
- Interpersonal abilities
- Friendly approach
- Positive attitude
- Safety and Security minded
Professionals who need to enter into the Aviation industry as Ground Staff can get training from the best Aviation academy for Ground staff training in Chennai for more please don’t hesitate to call us @ +91 98417 46595.